This is about YouTubers that I’m subscribed to at this moment. Here’s a highly-incomplete list of YouTubers and why you should check them out. WARNING: OPINION PIECE.
- A+Start, showing off video game glitches.
- Alpharad, entertaining people with the wonders of For Glory on Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii U.
- CinemaSins, known for pointing out everything wrong with movies in a humorous manner.
- Corridor, making epic, movie-quality shorts.
- DidYouKnowGaming, spewing fun facts about video games.
- DONG, showing you things to do online, for free, when you have nothing better to do.
- Extra Credits, teaching you game design… or history.
- Extra Play, the result of mixing Extra Credits with let’s plays.
- Game Grumps, talking shit while somehow being fun while playing games.
- Grian, teaching how to make things look nice in Minecraft.
- Jacksepticeye, full of happy energy and does let’s plays.
- JonTronShow, going insane by watching movies.
- Jordan Underneath, turning depression into art by reviewing video games.
- Kurzgesagt (In a Nutshell), speaking about problems of the world or wonders of the universe.
- Node, playing games together, especially VR and Airsoft/Nerf games.
- RocketJump, making comedic, movie-quality shorts.
- That One Video Gamer, aka The Completionist, reviewing video games from a completionist’s point of view.
- Vsauce, Vsauce2, and Vsauce3, videos about things such as different levels of infinity, or our 100-thousand year war with snakes, or the time it would take to reach Mars.
Sorry that this post was half-assed, but this week sucked so hard that the vacuum of space is jealous, so… justified maybe perhaps? Um… The Arabic script looks cool. How about a Fact Spew?
FACT SPEW: Chocolate!
Chocolate can help with relaxation. Chocolate helps lower the risk of heart disease. Chocolate protects against tooth decay. Chocolate can kill dogs and cats. Don’t you, yourself, eat 22 lbs. of chocolate, that’s lethal. Hot chocolate tastes better in orange cups. Look out for chips dipped in chocolate.